We never work alone. Every activity is a collaboration of organizations and friends.
We’ve worked with church groups, dance varsities, local government shelters, government officials, public servants, and independent volunteers working in communities across the Philippines! There are always opportunities for collaboration and participation. We’d love to meet you!
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Openings forPartnerships and Participation:
Thank you to all our Buhay Makulay partners and volunteers over the years. You are forever part of our family.
- The Precious Jewels Ministry
- Nayon ng Kabataan – Children’s Shelter
- Marillac Hills – Shelter for Girls
- Community of San Vicente Daanbantayan, through Vice Mayor Gilbert Arabis
- Union Church of Manila – Children’s Ministry, Youth Ministry and Young Adults Ministry
- Indayog Manila Dance Varsity
- The Conlu Family and the Grand Gazebo in Baybay beach, Roxas City
- Our Mother of Mercy Learning School Inc. & the Sister Servants of the Poor, in Lawaan, Capiz